Tuesday, April 13, 2010

!$ Acer Aspire Timeline AS4810TZ 4183 14 Inch Olympic Edition Laptop Silver



This laptop is the perfect tradeoff between an expensive custom laptop and a cheap laptop with no oomph. The performance is good, the fan is very quiet, and the laptop doesn't get too hot on my lap. And it's lightweight. This is my first time using Windows 7, which I like (normally I'm a Linux user). The reason I had to take off a point is because the battery doesn't last 8 hours; with near-constant use it's more like 5. Still, this is considerably longer than my last laptop: the reason for the complaint is because it doesn't work as advertised.
(2 customers reviews)
Customers Rating=4.5 / 5.0

More Detail For Acer Aspire Timeline AS4810TZ 4183 14 Inch Olympic Edition Laptop Silver


  • 1.3GHz Intel Pentium Dual-Core SU4100 Processor
  • 4096MB DDR3 1066MHz Memory
  • 320GB SATA Hard Drive, 8X DVD-Super Multi Double-Layer Drive
  • 14" HD Widescreen CineCrystal LED-backlit Display, Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD
  • Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit), Over 8 Hours of Battery Life

No comments:

Post a Comment